Tuesday, January 18, 2011

WOW! I've received an award

What a nice surprise to find I have received a blog award. Thank you so much Leigha from Leigha Blessings Designs for choosing my blog for this award. I will certainly cherish my very first and hope not last award.

In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi's with Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that make you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs. Lastly you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi's With Attitude! Blog.

If you have been awarded the "I got Attitude! Blog Award" and you have followed all the steps please email dwacblog@live.com to claim your Gift Certificate. Include your full name and your blog name. Only one Gift Certificate per person & blog please. Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received.

 Here are the 3 things that make me different from everyone else...
1.I have only been making scrapkits and elements since April of 2010 and love it!
2. I only share FTU kits and elements.
3. I am a perfectionist so anything I share is the very best that I can do.

I would like to nominate for this award the following 5 blogs::
1. Edith @ Scrap Obsessions
2 . Rain @ Creations by Rain
5. Alice @ Brights Kreationz

No comments:

Post a Comment