Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer Fun Kit

I have had this kit done for awhile but never got around to adding it until now. It is the fifth kit that I have ever done. The others that I've made are all holiday kits except one. I will be adding the non-holiday one soon so stay tuned. I hope you have fun with this one and if you would like to show off what you've made with it, I would love to add it to my blog. Hugs, Jan




Dowload the complete kit here

Thank you Lisa for using my kit. You can check out Lisa's tut blog here.

This is a tag made by Edith, a friend on a CC tube sharing group where we are both members. I also tubed the baby. Edith, thank you so much for using my kit and allowing me to show off your adorable tag.

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful kit Jan. Thank you . Hugs, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're both very welcome.
    Hugs. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors in this one.. Thanks for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amei as cores, todo o kit. Valeu por comaprtilhar conosco. Abraços!

    ReplyDelete